Friday, September 30, 2005

Stop Bugging Me About My Sister

Here's a new Wilco song [thanks Muzzle of Bees].

Wilco - Walken

Any thoughts about the O.C. last night? IMHO, the storyline was the worst of the season, and a bad way to go into an October hiatus [no cliffhangers!]. On the music tip, maybe one of the best episodes of recent memory:
Bob Mould, M.I.A., Royksopp, Youth Group. Yeah.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree: Good music, bad story. Don't like the new public school characterse. They are the Bizzaro OC Clan.

And really, I was just giving you a hard time. If it was really important, I would have called.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger paul said...

The funny thing is, bizarro Ryan (the surfer dude), may actually be more charming and easy to watch onscreen than the real Ryan.

Bizarro Seth is much more annoying, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home