Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shabbat Shalom



So, as you may have noticed, I took a much-needed blogging sabbath last week. It was partly for rest, partly because I was so busy that the juices just weren't flowing.

I spent this afternoon traipsing around downtown Austin with Dan and Meghan, and by sundown, I had been in two different situations where Garth Brooks' alter ego, Chris Gaines, had come up. Weird.



I figured I'd break the fast with a little Sufjan. If you surf music blogs, you probably already have his song off the Tim and Jeff Buckley tribute album, but if you surf only my site, you don't have it. So here it is:
Sufjan Stevens - She Is [follow link, thanks, callmeMickey].

Sufjan's also on the new Half-Handed Cloud 7", What's the Remedy from Asthmatic Kitty.



Dreams of Horses has some of the songs posted here:
Half-Handed Cloud - Here's a List
Half-Handed Clous - Ten Commandment Tombstone[follow links].

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger mattclack said...

"Chris Gaines'" facial hair makes me want to puke. No, no. That's not it... Chris Gaines makes me want to puke. Yeah. Whew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home