My birthday
So, Now I'm 26. Today! I had a quad-city day: woke up in Denton, had lunch in Dallas with my friend George, met my friend BV in Waco, then had dinner with a lot of folk in Austin.If you want to give me a gift, join emusic.com.
It's awesome, and it's pretty much the only way I get music anymore. It's $10/month and it has Vice Records, Yep Roc, Merge, and Matador stuff on it. Not much mainstream stuff, but still pretty good.
If you want to try it out, you can get 50 free downloads, and then cancel within 2 weeks for no charge. If you do it through an invite from me, I get 50 free downloads too. So if you want to try emusic out, post a comment with your email address, and then delete it (I don't want your email address floating out on the internets for all spammers to see, but I'll still have it when you comment). I'll send you an invite, and then you click the link and, voila! 50 Free Downloads.

1 Comments:
That sounds confusing. Do you have a flow chart of some kind? I don't really like being other people's downlines.
Post a Comment
<< Home